"The human heart has hidden treasures,
In secret kept, in silence sealed.
The thoughts, the hopes, the dreams, the pleasures,
Whose charms were broken if revealed."


Sunday, July 17, 2005




Image hosted by Photobucket.com
pris piano mel me dan

running out of pics to put up... i look weird in that photo. haha... they scared i run away.

ok... The long week has ended. sucky. bb inter-class. lost all 3 games, 2 of it was fun. We're not aggressive enough. Thurs flight was gr8!! haha.. did everything perfectly. From checks to flight to de-brief. M singh is really nice. All the insturctors are weird. v diff on ground and air. split personality. haha... today's flight was like shit though. not prepared.. late... my 1st 4. argh! i wasnt suppose to be late. but its a wkend and everyone wants to go home early. couldnt do anything properly. haha... i think i suck la. still at the damn line where by i might or might not go to phase 2. I'm going to start dreaming/stoning alot now.

I miss Jazz! although she's just a few cm away from me... haha.. i only got a night sleep with her. 1 out of 7!! She just bathed! look like a bear now. if only cj is near punggol. =(

MPD... multiple personality disorder. I still like it. The most interesting pyschological problem. Can we visit woodbridge?

Been out with t24 for the past 2 days. haha...with all the right people! =) so it wasnt so bad. i can actually talk to people now. o_O haha.. whatever.

oh... i FAILED the cts!!! haha..F for econs, and O for physics. i actually got o for physics. okla... for the small effort to understand it. People DONT want to believe i never study... so here's proof! I'm not the damn kind who lie about the stupid studying shit la. I'm normal, so i dont like studying. o_O eh? ok..enough on the fail. I PASSED chinese!! haha...

Aim for promos? physiCs.. Econs.. mAths.. ok... highly impossible. i still havent start on hw. haha! bye!




Posted at 17:54






:. Me .:

Zy




** Escape **


LASS
ADEJJMNPPS
S
EZ
RC


Message




-Archives-

-It's history-